Re: Just to teast Nate.

At 07:09 AM 7/12/99 -0400, Nate Piekos wrote:
At 06:24 PM 7/11/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm pretty stoked... cause Jim Mahfood will be at the San Diego Comic Con
>this year!!!!!!!
>
>(this is supposed to motivate you to fly out to San Diego Nate!!!!!!!!!!)

~~~~~ I'm not "teast".  I finally got GRRL SCOUTS and wasn't thoroughly
impressed. I just don't like the idea of drug dealers as the heroes of the
story. I love his art, but that just bugged me. But that has nothing to do
with GROO.... but this does:  I ordered my GROO Lunchbox this weekend!
What I'm going to do with it, I don't know.

Hmm... Strange... Because I'm as straight edge as they come... never touched a drug in my life... I hardly take aspirin for my headache. Yet, I love the story. I think I just really enjoy the ironic twist to it all. Where, in society, what we've labled 'evil', Jim Mahfood has turned into a force of good.

I guess this is why there are no Comic Book Store Bouncers twisting your arms and forcing you to buy Image titles with anatomically incorrect women!

Freedom of choice baby!

Shane Clarke - Dr. Clarke
Brave enough for a Lan Party?
http://www.foolarchy.com/flp