Re: Sheesh...

>> ~~~~~ Oh, smooth, Kev, real smooth... all that preparation..... sigh.
>
>Drats!! Reckenfreckenratzinfratzin! Well, maybe she won't read all this
>stuff. 'Sides, the trip down to Florida wasn't a TOTAL loss...remember
>when we got all the dumb college coeds to believe that we worked for
>Sergio & Mark, & that we were holding a Title Maiden beauty contest for
>the next few issues. {psst...do you think we ought to tell Mark that the
>one girl with the big...um...elbows said we were a fraud & that she was
>going to sue him? [hey! don't give me a bad time! I whispered it this
>time. What do you think all these paretheses are for?? You're the only
>one who can hear the stuff in the parentheses!!]}.
>
>Kevin

~~~~~ I am if you only e-mail it to me and not the groop..... I didn't know
that girl with the big.... um... elbows was on to us! Damn those
distracting elbows! Damn them I say!

~Nate~ See what happens when it's slow around here?
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com

PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF COMICS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics
BLAMBOT Free Comic Fonts ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/blambotfonts