I'm BAAAAAACK

i doubt any of you knew I was gone, but I finally got around to getting
back online after a while.  The reason I was offline so long was my
computer got fried in a lightning storm.  So, we got a new one(it's not
like i had to pay for it because I'm living with my parents, and the
insurance gave 1000 bucks for it).  Anywho, I don't need to ask what
happenend while I was gone because I see that Uni had already asked
that question.

On a Groo/Sergio note, I was looking at the Things from Another World
site, and I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before but they
listed the nominations for the 1999 Will Esiner Awards, and here are
some you guys might be interested in-

Best Serialized Story Stan Sakai - Grasscutter
Best Humor Publication - Groo
Best Writer/Artist -  Usagi Yojimbo - Stan Sakai
Best Lettering -- Usagi Yojimbo, Groo, Boogeyman, Dia de los Muertos

If this had already been posted, I apologize, just thought I'd let
everybody know.