Quiz

Hi!

While undusting my old Groo Quiz I had an idea. When I wrote the script I
had in mind to make more questions for it as time passed on but seeing the
time-stamp of the file being from 1998 I realized that that was never going
to happen. Now the idea was that maybe some of you could help me, if
everybody who had a tricky (or funny or otherwise) question that they might
want to add, please send it to me and I'll add it. Maybe I can compile a
whole new quiz and we can again have a small competition (just for fun, no
winnings involved except the... honour? ;-)).

The question must be multiple choice with 4 alternatives. It does not have
to follow standard rules though, my quiz right now contains some tricky
questions like "If Groo says your a sapper, are you a sapper?", if you
answer this question with anything but "YES!" you'll get killed by Groo and
will now be able to complete the quiz ;-)

The old quiz is up and running by the way (for newbies: it's at:
http://194.47.219.37/groo/ and choose "quiz"), the highscorelist is removed
however and you can now see which questions you answer wrong.

/Magnus
    http://i.am/on-line
Quote of the moment

That's the thing about people who think they hate computers. What they
really hate is lousy programmers.
- Larry Niven and Jerry