Re: The House of Groo

Hi everyone,

Gary said:
> I sit here writing this message, knowing it will not be sent for a couple
> days because, well...I Grooed.  Hmm, where to begin.  You see, my whole
> house is turning into the House of Groo.

I suggest we form a committee to help Gary through his problems,
i.e. a dangerously high concentration of Groo in just one home, by
relieving him of some items and getting his GC (Groo
Concentration) down to a manageable level.

:] Lia, who volunteers to help by taking any items of clothing that
bear Groo insignia (even though I know it'll increase my GC and
expose me to danger -- that's just the kind of friend I am, Gary...)

Movie: "The good die first."
Tom: "But most of us are morally ambiguous, which explains
our random dying patterns."
                                                         - MST3K