Thanks folks!

Well, thanks to everybody, I now know what happened while I was gone.
I'd just like to add that I didn't find out about the cheesedip bomb in
time and it soaked my house, my car, my dogs, and my children. But it
seems to go well with the mulch, so I really can't complain.

Love, from,

Unirabbit

P.S. Bubble, I don't think I ever thanked you for the original of
"Dinner at Uni's". Thanks!! I really love it. If anyone wants a copy,
send me your snail mail address and I'll photocopy it and mail it.

P.P.S. My daughter has taken to drawing pictures of 'zombie squirrels'
(Keith takes her hunting, and we play D&D, so she put 2 and 2 together)

P.P.P.S. I had another Groop dream, I dreamed that several of you were
at my house, and you all trooped into my kithen to look at the dead
squirrels in the freezer, and my daughter had drawn zombie squirrels all
the floor.

P.P.P.P.S. Gary - did you ever get that package I sent? BTW - My water
pump goes out on a regular basis. It stinks as I don't get water without
it.