Re: Garys' Problem

On Tue, 13 Jul 1999, Groosum wrote:

> I'm would like to hear from other groopies as to their
> (opinion,vote,nomination) for the antithesis of Groo. I guess it doesn't have

Find the most Machiavellian (sp?) character you can. That would embody
every opposite of Groo I can think of. Groo is blissfully ignorant,
childishly innocent, very direct (if he's hungry, he eats; angry, he
slays), and Groo uses his swords rather than his head. Hmmm...Bill
Gates?? He's Groo's financial opposite as well. :)

Kevin