Re: hello

At 08:51 AM 7/14/99 -0500, you wrote:
>hello groop! i am new to this and am pretty stumped on what to write. so i
>guess i'll just post this and see what happens. :)

~~~~ Usually, someone writes back... and then someone else writes back
about the other person writing back... and well.... you get the idea.
Sometimes we laugh at each other.  Sometimes we get GROO News from Mark
Evanier.... sometimes we swap recipes, or discuss the fine art of
misspelling... sometimes we even make a point.  Welcome to the GROOP!  If
you'd like to see what you're getting yourself into, check out the Hall of
Mendicants ( http://www.piekosarts.com/mendicants ) it's a website with
bios of all the regulars, a FAQ, running gags on the list and such....

~Nate P.
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com

PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF COMICS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics