Re: hello

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, nightflower . wrote:

> hello groop! i am new to this and am pretty stumped on what to write. so i
> guess i'll just post this and see what happens. :)

Did anything happen? Worst comes to worst you could always declare
yourself mayor of our mailing list. :) Hey, Nate...is there a link to the
last Groop awards from your site? That could give newbies a definite feel
for what we're all about! Actually, I think we ought to move the whole
Groop Awards site to either Josh's or the Hall. It doesn't take up that
much space, and it definitely deserves to be preserved!! :)

Kevin

PS (pssst...if you want to tell any secrets on the list, nightflower, you
have to put them in parentheses, so only the person you're sending them to
will hear them. I did that with Nate last week, and HE said that that
only works if I ONLY send the email to him & not the whole list. Of
course, that's ridiculous, because if I only sent it to him, I could
shout & wouldn't need any parentheses as any fool can plainly see. Don't
tell him that, though, 'cause I don't want him to think I take him for
the fool that he is. He really is a nice guy, even if he is a little slow
of mind.)