Re: hello

Hey, Nate...is there a link to the
>last Groop awards from your site? That could give newbies a definite feel
>for what we're all about! Actually, I think we ought to move the whole
>Groop Awards site to either Josh's or the Hall. It doesn't take up that
>much space, and it definitely deserves to be preserved!! :)

~~~~~ Ummm actually... I just realized that there is no link section on the
HoM... hmm.  I really must be slow of mind.  But if anyone wants to see the
Groop Awards for this year, the addy is:  http://members.xoom.com/thegroop
 (I think.)  I thought we were gonna do the awards every year.

~Nate~ What's this, my 3rd post of the day?  4th?  It's starting to feel
like old times.....
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com

PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF COMICS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics