Re: hello

Don't forget folks, that I'm keeping track off all the nominations for
the Groop Awards 2000.  So if read something that you think should be
nominated, or think someone did something really swell, or really
unswell, for the Groop, just post the nomination and I'll file it away
when I read it.

All best,
Ruben.