Holy Smokes!!!! -non groo-

My girlfriend is not around and I desperately need to voice my feelings! So, who better than 'The Groop'.

Once in a while you see or hear something that moves you. So powerful it is, that you have to relate to others about how it moved you. The last thing, besides my girlfriend, to move me so pationately was a trilogy written by Tad Williams called "Memory, Sorrow and Thorn." A most excellent read. Even "Braveheart", in it's complicated ways and yet simplicity of story, doesn't hold a dying ember to what I've just watched.

American History X. All I can say is watch it!!! And I wonder if it is available in a book!

Wow!

Shane Clarke - Dr. Clarke
Brave enough for a Lan Party?
http://www.foolarchy.com/flp