Re: wow!!

----------
> From: nightflower . <nightflower_69@hotmail.com>
> To: groop@groo.com
> Subject: wow!!
> Date: Thursday, July 15, 1999 12:33 AM
>
> wow!! what a friendly groop of people. unfortunately i'm still pretty
lost
> and have no idea what the parentheses thing is. but that's ok! i will
just
> start writing mindless babble until i figure it all out. which of course
> will probably be a while (nightflower is slow of mind). i think i'll fit
> right in :)
What do you mean, Mindless Babble?
Are you trying to *gasp* say that I'm Mindless?
Well, are you?
Oh wait, you said babble..not bubble. Forget what I said.
I'm slow of mind too...you'll fit right in.
(of course, since I am typing this in parentheses, you'll be the only one
to read this. But it's pretty much pointless anyway, so there is no point
in anyone else reading it.)

Welcome to the Groop!
Bubble
bubble@mindless.com