Re: ME Cartoons

On Thu, 15 Jul 1999 15:54:46 -0500, Groosum
<adrobinson@centuryinter.net> wrote:

>Hey ME, I was watching some cartoons the other day, specifically, "
>Garfield and Friends ", and I noticed your name in the credits. How much
>did you contribute to the show?

ME: I wrote them all...cast most of the voices...directed most of the
voice recordings...and supervised a lot of the production.  I also
wrote some (not all) of the songs.

>What other cartoon shows have you been involved
>with? Thanks for your time

ME: Whoo...long list.  MOTHER GOOSE & GRIMM, PLASTIC MAN, CHANNEL
UMPTEE-3, CBS STORYBREAK, RICHIE RICH, ABC WEEKEND SPECIAL, THUNDARR
THE BARBARIAN, DUNGEONS 'N' DRAGONS, SCOOBY-DOO, TROLLKINS, THE
WUZZLES, THE LITTLES...many more...

Mark Evanier
PMB 303
363 S. Fairfax Ave.