Re: Fwd: FW: GAK! I'm Still Erin!

Gary... er... Erin... or whatever... stop it! you're confusing the Knight...
the knight does not like being confused when lurking, makes me leave my
closet :( the knight does not want to be out there in the scary world where
Gary is Erin and Erin is Gary... it is not right... it is unatural... like
fried Ocelot and mulched CDs... ooooh my head hurts.... where am I? I think
i'll just lurk some more... I'll not interrupt you people again... unless
you ask me to... or if you start confusing the knight's head again... that
is not good... head must be left alone....

the Knight Who Says Cheesedip

P.S. Cheesedip

-"All right! That's it! It's gotten Silly!"
        John Cleese, Monty Python's Flying Circus