Re: Erin & the Knight

>Is it just me, or is our Knight starting to sound a bit "Squirrel"ly?
>You may want to watch out for Unirabbit, Knight!

Where?!?

Please, don't hurt the Knight Unirabbit... please... the knight is just a
bit dizzy today... I am not a squirrel... just delirious. But soon I will be
at my full strength, then all evil doers will suffer at the end of my
flaming sword of justice... or the lot of you will just have to through a
couple of rambling letters from yours truly... but rest assured, one of
those two things WILL happen... probably....

the Knight

-"All right! That's it! It's gotten Silly!"
        John Cleese, Monty Python's Flying Circus