Drat!

Mwa ha ha ha ha haaaa, You have found me out! I AM the DARK LIMBER And now you
shall face my wrath. I command you to to surrender your most precious Groo
possessions or I will banish you to the world of the INTERNET forever. You weak
mendicants don't stand a chance against me and my minions. ( As to the Vortex
Proposition, have no fear, we will proceed as planned at the appointed time of
Y2K, these mortals think nothing will happen, HA, wait until the dreaded
ENERGIZER BUNNY reveals his true identity!  )

--
Groosum - "Into the fray!"