G&R in Australian Mag

Picked up a copy of an Australian magazine called "Sergio's MAD
Australian Tour" published in 1994.  Turned out to be a bonanza for
Groo and Rufferto sightings that I've not seen published in the US (or
elsewhere) before!

On the cover is color photo of Sergio in front of artwork that includes
Rufferto as well as Groo's hand holding a sword (the rest of Groo is
cropped off).  Inside is another original feature called "Sergio
Aragones Look at Australia".  Rufferto appears on page 4 of this
feature and both Groo and Rufferto appear on page 6.  Groo is also
mentioned in a short interview on page 7.  Finally, there are numerous
B&W photos of Sergio inside that I had not seen before and original
full color illustrations on the inside back cover and back cover.  The
rest of the issue is reprinted material from the US MAD.

Ruben and Gary, please note for the Sergiography and Groo List!

Mike S.