Re[2]: G&R in Australian Mag

>Mike, could you please let me know the name of the publisher and the
>month it came out (if included with the year) so I can fill in the
>blanks on it's line on the Groo List.

The publisher is Horwitz Publications.  There is no month given since
it is a one-shot special issue.  There is actually no year given,
either, but I'm trusting the eBay seller's lot description that says
its from 1994.  You might want to try contacting the eBay seller for
further information...hope that helps!  Mike S.