Re: Running Gags

Hmmm . . . .  What about the definition of mulching ? I thought that was a
particularly amusing gag purely because in itself it is not really amusing.
Who said Groopers were unbalanced ?

In fact I thought it was so amusing I had it translated into Arabic for you
all, unfortunately I forgot to copy the Arabic fonts I used so you may have
to download one to tell it's still not funny.

Enjoy

Greg Craill
New Zealand (sometimes)