Re: I feel better now

>Well, there seems to have been more to the conspiracies that are afoot
>here as I had a modem get fried a couple weeks back making me the
>third Groopie/Grooper/Midnight Toker to have had computer trouble in
>that time.

This may be a good time to mention it again (or maybe a bad time, as far as
Jason is concerned), but I still have a 56K modem for PC that I'd like to
get off my hands. (I am on the enlightened Mac plane) If anyone is
interested, lemme know and we can see if it's compatible with your machine.
I'll be glad to trade Groo stuff for it. I'm easy. (No comments, thank you!)

Chris