Re: "Sparky" Urinetoast

At 03:41 PM 7/20/99 +0800, you wrote:
>Thanks to The God, you still alive Nate!!.  So as a lesson for all
>groopers/pies, put safety first on whatever you do even though we are Groo
>fans.  if not we will be unable to read Groo anymore.
>Azamin

~~~~ Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking as my arm turned into a
tingling meat club and sparks filled the corner of the room... "Gee.  I
better try to let go of the lamp... or I won't be able to read GROO!"

~Nate~ That was sarcasm. But in a friendly way.  (Thanks for the concern
Azamin.)
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com

PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF COMICS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics