"Sparky" Urinetoast

Hi  I know i'm kinda a newbie to this mailing list but I have loved Groo for
years.
Anyway i wanted to say something about the whole electrocution business. You
See My sister one time was rappeling in the garden of the gods in illinois (i
live in indiana) And She Was struck by lightning. The nerves in her arm were
burned and she had to have stitches in her head. She also had slight amnesia.
 She's fine otherwise.  Nate, hope your arm's alright.

 Sincerely,
Scoom The confused