Re: "Sparky" Urinetoast

Weel I guess I should tell of my tale of slight electocution
It happened many years ago when I was about 12. I was over at a freinds house and they had this electric fence around the horse coral.
Well we were standing out her daring each other to touch the fence. So I siad that I was going to do it (pretty grooish of me) so I reached out quickly touching the wire and.....nothing happened! So I thought that something must be wrong with the fence? so I just grabbed it firmly in my hand and BZZZZZZZZ OOOUUCCHHH! And for those of you who are not familair with electric fences they pulse the shock so it is only on evey other second or something like that! My legs shook and convulsed for a few minutes after that!

Woodchuck