Re: "Sparky" Urinetoast

Okay, my turn to tell an electric grooism. I was at a campground with
my grandparents and helping hook the motor home up. I was plugging
the electric cord into the campground socket [30 volts? Or would it be
amps?]. Anyway, I got my finger caught between the plug and the socket
and buzz. I went all tingly, just like when I hold my breath for a
half hour. Ohh, the room is tilting like the Tilt-a-Whirl I keep in my
fridge...[Uh-oh looks like there's a Squirrel Virus circulating with
that Groo one...circulating just like that spiral spining on the
ceiling...Ohhh, now it looks red and green...ohhh...

===
Jason Wade wacko42@rocketmail.com
My film company:
http://fly.to/Wacko_Productions