Re: Electrified Groopies!!!!!!!

High guys/grrls!

Gary wrote:
Anywho Eric, I am going to San Diego and I know Shane is
too.  I'm sure there are others.  We should probably all
get together at the GROO panel, if nowhere else.

O.k. If y'all are Disney fans, there's is a breakfast at Cafe 222 on Friday morning (during the SDCC) at 8:30 a.m. You can email me for more details, if u r interested. I'm too lazy to look it up right now ... People from the Disney comics mailing list will b there.

Gary wrote:
PS  My computer works, the phone line is fixed PROPERLY,
the dishwasher works, there is no longer a leak under the
sink, and the pump house plumbing has been replaced.

This kind of reminds me of a joke:

What happens when you play your country music records
backwards?

Your wife doesn't leave you, your truck starts, and your
dog finds his way home ...

See you.

Eric