The real Urinetoast (or "How I learned to love the electric fence")

Hi all!

All this electricuting made me remember something that happened when I was
little and out on a camp with a lot of ohter people. Anyway, one fine day
some of us was out walking and as time goes one of the basic needs of
humans started to surface. We all chose our own spots to relief ourselves
but one of us chose a rather bad spot. Just a couple of seconds to late
someone notices the electrical fence and shouts "Don't pee th..." ZAP! Talk
about urinetoast ;-) That guy was walking a good while after that ;-)

/Magnus
    http://i.am/on-line
Quote of the moment

When asked how World War III would be fought, Einstein replied that he
didn't know. But he knew how World War IV would be fought: With sticks and
stones!