Re: Country music

>Your wife doesn't leave you, your truck starts, and your
>dog finds his way home ...

>Eric

~~~~ I Thought it was, "... your dog comes back to life."  but we all know,
your wife COULD come back, your truck COULD start, but after what that
tractor trailer did to Spot, I find it highly unlikely that his innards
will fly back into his chest cavity and he'll get up......  I'll stop in
case any of you are eating.....

~Nate~ It's 8am, I'm 1/2 asleep, and laughing hysterically at that image.
Something MUST be wrong with me.  Maybe it's the electrical accident.... naaah.
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com

PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF COMICS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics
BLAMBOT Free Comic Fonts ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/blambotfonts