JOKE (((NON GROO)))

HERES A JOKE I HEARD AT WORK I FOUND IT FUNNY SO I THOUHGT I WOULD SEND IT ALONG.........THERE WAS A MAN WHO REALLY TOOK CARE OF HIS BODY.
HE LIFTED WEIGHTS AND JOGGED 6 MILES A DAY. ONE DAY HE TOOK A LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND NOTICED THAT HE WAS TAN ALL OVER EXCEPT HIS "THING".SO HE DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.  HE WENT TO THE BEACH, COMPLETELY UNDRESSED HIM SELF AND BURIED HIMSELF IN THE SAND,  EXCEPT HIS "THING" WHICH HE LEFT STICKING OUT.  TWO OLD LADIES WERE STROLLING ALONG THE BEACH ONE USEING A CANE.  UPON SEEING THE "THING" STICKING UP OUT OF THE SAND , SHE BEGAN TO MOVE IT AROUND WITH THE CANE REMARKING TO THE OTHER LADY   "THERE'S NO JUSTICE IN THE WORLD"
THE OTHER LADY ASKED WHAT SHE MEANT.

"WHEN I WAS 20,  I WAS CURIOUS ABOUT IT.
WHEN I WAS 30,  I ENJOYED IT.
WHEN I WAS 40, I ASKED FOR IT.
WHEN I WAS 50, I PAID FOR IT .
WHEN I WAS 60,  I PRAYED FOR IT.
WHEN I WAS 70,  I FORGOT ABOUT IT.
NOW, I AM 80 AND THE DAMN THINGS ARE GROWING WILD ON THE BEACH AND I'M TOO OLD TO SQUAT.........80)