Re: Free E-mail???

Hey gang,
It's not true. (Sorry Groosum.) This one's been going around for a long
time. check the page below for more details. This is a GREAT source for all
urban myths.

http://snopes.simplenet.com/info/current.htm

Here's a short quote from the page:

        5¢ Surcharge on E-mail

        Congress or the Canadian government is about to impose a 5¢
surcharge per e-mail.

        No, this is not happening. There is no Bill 602P, and no
public-minded lawyer named Richard
        Stepp. Visit our A Long Pay From Home page for this hoax's tortured
history.

Just trying to help out.

Chris