Re: Shhh....I'm hunting wabbits

>( No more e-mail hoaxes! ).

aww--- why not? ;)
no seriously, if something like that ever gets in to your hands again send
it to me, I collect internet folklore... that goes for the rest of you too;
if you get any chain-letters or bogus virus-warnings forward them to me.

and just to make this a bit groo related,
last friday the tickets for phantom menace was finally released in Norway,
and i was lying in line to get my hands on some (which is fairly interesting
in itself, i believe this is the first time in norwegian movie-history
thatpeople are actually sleeping outside a cinema to get tickets), anyways i
was just sitting there and chatting with my friends , fighting with
lightsabers, all in all having an "absouletely fabulous" time, when I
noticed the slightly inubriated and sleepy guy next to me in line, sitting
there in line reading a comic book... a comic book by the name of Groo:the
Wanderer... yay! I talked to him for some time, and I told him to sign on to
the Groop, but I doubt that he will...

anyway to the other norwegian groopers / groopies... I'VE GOT TICKETS!!!!
WOOHOOO! I win! You Lose! And all that,

Cheesedip

Forcibly yours,
the knight who says cheesedip,

P.S. Cheesedip
P.P.S. Cheesedip
P.P.P.S. Cheesedip
P.P.P.P.S. ... wow have any of you noticed that i've begun posting more
often? is it just a fluke? is it a new trend? is it just a mere coincidence?
is the world coming to the end? have I come out of the lurkercloset
permanently? Only time will tell. ;)

-"All right! That's it! It's gotten Silly!"
        John Cleese, Monty Python's Flying Circus