Re: Groo games

Hey guys,

Checked on things re: the groo games.  They are $15.95 for the basic set
and $7.95 for the expansion.  At least that's their list price, I may be
able to persuade the store to knock some off that price.  They are
pretty well hidden amongst the CCGs that never get played/bought any
more (a friend of mine couldn't even find it when he wanted to, never
mind stumbling upon it on the off-chance).  They have 5 basic sets left
and a TON of the expansions, enough for the entire Groop to get an extra
one each!  Well, maybe...

Anyway, let me know for sure  if you want one and I will tell you where
to send your money. :-)

Dave & Jenny