Groo News from M.E.

A quick update:

The Groo panel at the San Diego ComicCon is Friday afternoon, August
12, at 1:30.  I'll be there, Sergio will be there, Stan Sakai and Tom
Luth will be there...and our Dark Horse editor, Scott Allie, will also
be on the panel.

There will also be a "spotlight" (a one-person panel) on my work on
Thursday afternoon at 4 PM.

I mentioned before that Sergio decided not to have a table in the
dealer's room this year.  Apparently, the convention reserved one for
him anyway so he will probably use it to sell books and a limited
amount of artwork.  He will sign things that are sold at his table but
will be doing very little autographing beyond that.  He will
especially not be signing piles of comics for people like he has in
the past.

I am moderating or participating in NINE panels this year.  So if you
want to locate me, your programming schedule will give you a good idea
where I'll be for much of the time.

I would especially recommend to you all, the Cartoon Voice Artist
Panel, which I'll be moderating on Saturday at 1:30 PM.  We'll have
six top cartoon voice actors demonstrating their skills and it's
always fun.

Mark Evanier
PMB 303
363 S. Fairfax Ave.