San Diego Panels

Here's a list of all the programming events at the San Diego Con that
I'm either on or moderating or coordinating.  Scott Shaw is going to
moderate the Glanzman event and I'm waiting for confirmation on
someone else who may moderate the Hasen spotlight.  (The con also has
me on a POGO panel at the same time as the Hasen spotlight.  I have to
get out of some of these or I'll go banana-wacky...)

These are all TENTATIVE so please don't post them to public forums.
This is just a preview for folks on this mailing list.

Spotlight on Sam Glanzman - 1:30-3 Thursday - 16A

Spotlight on Mark Evanier - 4-5:30 Thursday - 12

Blackhawk - 11-12:30 Friday - 9
-- Will Eisner, Chuck Cuidera

Groo - 1:30-3 Friday - 8
-- Scott Allie, Sergio Aragonés, Mark Evanier, Tom Luth, Stan Sakai

Spotlight on Arnold Drake - 3:30-5 Friday - 16B

60 Years of Batman - 12-1:30 Saturday - 16A
-- Sheldon Moldoff, Irv Novick, Denny O'Neil, Jerry Robinson, Julius
Schwartz

Cartoon Voice Actors - 1:30-3 Saturday - 7A
-- Joe Alaskey, Greg Berg, June Foray, Tom Kenny, Katie Leigh, Will
Ryan

Golden/Silver Age Artists - 3:00-4:30 Saturday - 16A
-- Chuck Cuidera, Ramona Fradon, Sam Glanzman, Irwin Hasen, Jerry
Robinson, John Romita, Sr.

Spotlight on Irwin Hasen - 11-12:30 Sunday - 16B

The Cosmic Art of Jack Kirby - 12:30-2 Sunday - 16B
-- Panelists TBA
Mark Evanier
PMB 303
363 S. Fairfax Ave.