Sergio in Newsweek

This one's probably a bit too obscure for even the Sergiography, but
there is short item on the new "Totally MAD" CD-ROM set in the August
2, 1999 issue of NEWSWEEK (the product itself won't hit the shelves
until at least August 3).  Accompanying the text is a small photo of a
screen from the program which includes an even smaller index page with
Aragones marginals.

I was a beta tester on the project and had reported to the Groop that
Groo was listed in the search index of that version, but it only cited
a few of the many Groo appearances in MAD.  I sent them Gary's list,
but instead of adding the ones that were omitted, apparently the
decision was made to remove the Groo listing from the search index
altogether!

Mike S.