Re: Defending the box

>So this went around in circles for 15 minutes, and I walked out of there
>feeling like a moron for paying 20 bucks on a lunchbox... I mean, 20 bucks
>is a lot of money!  I could fill my gas tank twice with that.   I tried to
>remind myself that I was being a good GROO fan, supportive and all, but I
>think this is my last non-comic GROO purchase if the prices don't ease off.

Fill your gas tank twice for that.. The opposite of Sweden.. here you can
get two Groo lunch boxes for the price of one gas tank. But then, Sweden is
a pretty expensive country.. so we're used to the high prices.. and
therefore I don't feel stupid having ordered the lunchbox ;-)

Conclusion: all Groo fans should move to Sweden ;-)

/Magnus
    http://i.am/on-line
Quote of the moment

Succumb to natural tendencies. Be hateful and boring.