Question for ME: Re: San Diego Panels

Mark,

Is videotaping allowed at the panel discussions? And, if so, could one of the
groopers that is going video tape it so we can post some of it on the web? I'll
volunteer to edit and create the web videos.

This would give folks like me that aren't going to San Diego a chance to see
what it's all about.

-George

me@evanier.com (Mark Evanier) on 07/27/99 02:51:15 PM

Please respond to me@evanier.com