Re: AARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!

There are types of superglue designed especially for ceramics.  I would
go with one of those 'cause the ceramic is slightly porous and may
absorb some of the regular superglue.

There are some paint shops that can custom match a color to some object
you bring them, by using a computer gizmo.  I've only seen them for home
hardware type stuff, but they may exist for hard core model painters
too....

All best,
Ruben.

PS: don't put any of the glue on your lips!