Re: Groo Playing Cards

Those types of cards actually exist (without Groo on them).  My father
(who is Spanish) has a couple sets of them, and I've seen them quite a
bit in Latin and Italian house holds.  I think they're standard in the
Medetarian area.  You may want to check out any Latin/Italian/Greek/etc.
shops in your area.  If you have trouble, let me know and I'll keep an
eye open for you....

Good luck,
Ruben.