Re: Defending the box

One day I realized that I had been taken in by a lot of really crappy
box office (and rental) movies for 8 bucks plus (Canadian).  I made a
decision that I would be much more prudent in supporting those ripoffs
-- which is what they are because they advertise to you that it is such
a great movie, and then you groan at all the terrible parts which ruin
it -- and more liberal with my support of a quality production like
Groo.  I mean, it may cost a lot, but at least it is good quality.  I'd
rather that than a lot of things that are cheap (like a movie), but poor
quality.

Yaddayaddayump,
Ruben.