Re: Defending the box

>ME: Never go to that store again.

~~~~ It's one of about 3 that I frequent.  but this guy gives me 25% off
anything in the store, so I get my subscriptions there.

>Actually, the truth is that the boxes cost a lot more than 2 bucks to
>make in the quantities that Dark Horse will be running.  I think
>they're only making 500-1000 so they have to sell for $20.  If we made
>50,000 like Marvel does, we could bring the cost way down.

~~~~ Oh.  I never knew they were only making that few.  That explains it
then.  DId anyone else know it was a "limited edition"? Or was it just me?

~Nate
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com

PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com