Re: Defending the box

Hi guys/grrls!

Nate wrote:
and I walked out of there feeling like a moron for
paying 20 bucks on a lunchbox... I mean, 20 bucks
is a lot of money!

Yeah, but compared to the price of comic books nowdays ($3.00!!!), $20.00 for a low distribution metal lunchbox doesn't sound too unreasonable.

Other stuff:
George asked if video taping or audio taping was
allowed.  I've seen people video tape the panels
before.  Sergio usually draws stuff at his panels,
so you'll probably need to video tape his panels
(instead of audio tape).

See you.

Eric