Re: Question for ME: Re: San Diego Panels

Ok, we've got the green light. Who's going with a video camera?

me@evanier.com (Mark Evanier) on 07/28/99 01:46:37 PM

Please respond to me@evanier.com

 To:      groop@groo.com
 cc:      (bcc: George Karalias/AM/Avid)
 Subject: Re: Question for ME: Re: San Diego Panels

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:18:27 -0400, George_Karalias@avid.com wrote:

>Is videotaping allowed at the panel discussions? And, if so, could one of the
>groopers that is going video tape it so we can post some of it on the web? I'll
>volunteer to edit and create the web videos.

ME: Videotaping is allowed with the participants' permission.  I dunno
if anyone wants to undertake such a chore.
Mark Evanier
PMB 303
363 S. Fairfax Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90036-3124