Feed the Hungry

OK, you can all get really really mad at me if you like and flame me
offline, but a friend of mine sent me this website, and it appears to be
legit.  I enjoy all of the silliness we have on the groop, but this
seems to be a chance to actually do something beneficial with the
internet.

FEED THE HUNGRY