RE: rammed / unrammed

At 12:32 PM 7/29/99 -0600, you wrote:
> My wife thinks I've lost my mind...
>>
>>	Gabe the unrammed dog wanderer
>
>Considering you sign your emails like this, she could be right!
>
>Not to be left out,
>Glorko

~~~ I think we should all look deep into our souls and decide if we are
rammed or unrammed.  I tend to get pissy when unrammed.  But when rammed, I
feel confident and fresh (with just a hint of sassy)  as the morning dew.
I see deer in the field and want to leap naked atop their backs, devouring
them like my forfathers did (just last week).... somebody please tell me
what rammed is... and why is there fur under my toenails... and what the
hell was with that weird RUGRATS "screensaver on the 'net'" post?

~Nate~ mmmm.  deery.
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com