Groo - of course!

Hey groopies(ers),

I don't really care if my new Groo lunch box did cost $20, I spend more
than that in the local pub on an average Friday night,( and regret it
the next day! ). I will soon be the proud owner of something unique,
very limited and already the topic of conversation with the groop. Look
at the miniatures and what they went through, and they were probably on
a larger distribution scale.

Anyway, I am in the process of setting up a web site and I would like to
add it to the Groo web ring when I am done, who do I get in touch with?

ME, in the above mentioned site, I would like to use some artwork from a
few Groo comics, ( the title, the characters and maybe some assorted
scenes ), what special permission do I need as to not infringe on
anything or anyone?

--
Groosum - "Into the fray!"