Re: Defending the box

Actually the thing about I'm having to wait for the lunch box to hit $40.00 was
just a joke - I even stated that it was a joke.  The real reason is I don't
have any credit card and I don't trust to send credit card numbers thru
internet. Btw,  (this's just a suggestion for Mark)  you can produce Groo
merchandises in Malaysia as the product will be lower in cost but equal/better
in quality as product manufactured in the States. then price of the Groo
merchandises can be reduced.

Azamin.