Re: GROOPFEST

Can you imagine what the hotel would respond when informed that we want to
set up a discount for a convention of groopers?!?

...or even groopies?!?

I'm certainly hoping to go, and like Nate, I don't go to much unless it's
close. I hope we can pull this thing off. (And Sergio's praying, "Please,
God, make the plans not work out!")

Aside to Gary:
If you need help that I can give by phoning, emailing, or regular mailing,
lemme know. I'll be glad to volunteer in that capacity.

Chris

we could all get a "groop" discount at a local hotel?