Re: Congratulations to all Americans

Nate Piekos wrote:

> ~~~~ Oh my GOD! Oh my god! I'm soo happy!!! ALLLLLLLLRIGHT!....
> um.....what's a "FIFA"?  I think my aunt had a poodle of that breed... ?
> SOrry, I'm feeling sarcastic... I've just recieved a rejection letter from
> Oni Press.

You didn't watch it?  I thought it was in the ESPN as it is being played in
Mexico, a US neighbouring country.  Actually FIFA in English, stands for
International Federation of  Football Associotion but its actual meaning is
originally in French which is Fedaration Internationale de Football
Association.   You can refer to its homepage at
http://www.fifa.com

Azamin