Re: GROOPFEST

Hi guys/grrls!

My impression from things Mark has told us and things
Sergio said the few times I've met him is that he is
very fed up with signing stuff and doing drawings for
folks whose intention is to turn around and sell the
signed stuff for inflated prices and see what they can
get for the sketches on ebay!

Frank Miller used to charge $5.00 per signature, which was donated to charity. John Romita Jr. used to charge $0.25 per signature, which was donated to charity. Maybe that's a good idea.

See you.

Eric